- By Lisa Hemming
- Mar 01, 2021
Mitchell Brandtman is pleased to announce the appointment of Rob Penna as the Cost Planning Director for Mitchell Brandtman Melbourne.
Rob brings over 18 years of property industry experience to the MB team.
2015 earmarked Rob’s entry into management as an Associate, managing a QS team of 13 on a multitude of projects across a variety of sectors. The early part of his career focused on post contract services, undertaking roles in Financier reporting, Independent certifications, Tax advisory and Asset Management
Rob’s focus then shifted to pre-contract phase skills, Cost Planning, Bill Preparation, Feasibility, Value Management, and tender assessments and negotiations. Rob provides budget / cost certainty, evaluation and control to meet stakeholders’ objectives as part of the project team. His record of keeping budgets on track and providing realistic advice to guide the project team is highly regarded by his clients.
Rob has also been heavily involved in the understanding of BIM and the developments surrounding it and other emerging technologies. This will compliment Mitchell Brandtman’s advanced involvement in this space.
Rob’s significant project experience is broad and varied and has seen him work on the following major projects:
Commercial Office Projects
· ANZ HQ Docklands, Melbourne
· Bendigo Adelaide Bank, Adelaide
· Suncorp Major Office Fit out
· 385 Bourke Street
· UoM Economics & Commerce building
· Chadstone Shopping Centre
· The Glen Shopping Centre
· Pacific Werribee
· Pacific Epping
· Various Sub regional and Neighbourhood
· Jaques Richmond
· Various Suburban projects
· Seafarers Residential and Hotel
· Irving Road – Luxury House
· RMIT Village Student Accommodation
Other Key Projects
· Royal Melbourne Hospital
· Wesley College
· Royal Women’s Hospital
· Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
· Metronode Data Centres
· Emmy Monash Aged Care, Malvern
· Benetas Aged Care facilities (Various)
· Life View Aged Care facilities (Various)
· BlueCross Aged Care
· Epping Roads infrastructure
Mitchell Brandtman is pleased to welcome Rob to the team and looks forward to introducing him to our many valued clients.
You can contact Rob direct at the below:
E: firstname.lastname@example.org D: 03 9944 3038
M: 0477 882 572